Description
Faceless
Posting Automaton
Posting Automaton

Re: i found this stupid video

Post by Faceless » Tue Jun 30, 2020 5:10 pm

rianalnn wrote:
Tue Jun 30, 2020 1:31 am
ein wrote:On Asgard they’re known as rabbits.

Around here it’s mostly “trash pandas.” And by here I mean my brother told that to my daughters once and they will never let go of it.
I'm adding that to my personal lexicon, next to 'dumpster chicken'
The Australian White Ibis?
"Ireland’s Ireland and Scotland’s Scotland anyone who thinks different is a cunt" - Liam Gallagher

Faceless
Posting Automaton
Posting Automaton

Post by Faceless » Tue Jun 30, 2020 5:14 pm

I saw a photo of a skinned hedgehog (taxidermy group) today and it's kinda weird how uninteresting they are? the quills just attach to the skin, they just kinda look like a skinned guinea pig
"Ireland’s Ireland and Scotland’s Scotland anyone who thinks different is a cunt" - Liam Gallagher

rianalnn
Cardboard Robot
Cardboard Robot

Post by rianalnn » Wed Jul 01, 2020 1:16 am

Faceless wrote:
rianalnn wrote:
Tue Jun 30, 2020 1:31 am
ein wrote:On Asgard they’re known as rabbits.

Around here it’s mostly “trash pandas.” And by here I mean my brother told that to my daughters once and they will never let go of it.
I'm adding that to my personal lexicon, next to 'dumpster chicken'
The Australian White Ibis?
Pigeons :lol:

Faceless wrote:I saw a photo of a skinned hedgehog (taxidermy group) today and it's kinda weird how uninteresting they are? the quills just attach to the skin, they just kinda look like a skinned guinea pig
Well you're just a skeleton covered in meat! :robert:

Subject: crippled masters

Bring on the kung-fu amputees - no arms vs. no legs anyone? A bit of high-speed underground ninja-tunneling is always good as well. I wanna see some shit like that. Crazy monks with gnarly special powers can make any film good. FACT.