Charho-oh Virus Thread

For old timey review

Probably what *this* should be called.
Jeb Bush 2012
Posting Automaton
Posting Automaton

Re: Charho-oh Virus Thread

Post by Jeb Bush 2012 » Mon May 10, 2021 6:12 pm

Dantes wrote: Mon May 10, 2021 6:11 pm The ignore list is poorly implemented and breeds FOMO as it currently stands. It didn't work for me, I ended up clicking on the ignored posts.

Ideally the way it should be implemented is that when you ignore someone they cannot see your posts, and their posts are completely suppressed for you.
I like being able to click on ignored posts, because sometimes I want them for context or it's someone who I have on ignore but whose posts are fine outside of certain threads. it's not about not knowing they're there, it's about making it easier for me to disregard them

Doug
Has anybody seen my parrot
Forum Elf

Post by Doug » Mon May 10, 2021 6:14 pm

I just saw "irregardless" on GG and wondered how Crunchums would react
It's your turn in Cthulhu Wars
It's your turn in Squirrel Wars
It's your turn in Demon Wars
It's your turn in Wall Street Wars

http://devilsbiscuit.com/

Khaos
They should have sent a poet.
Forum Elf

Post by Khaos » Mon May 10, 2021 6:19 pm

Doug wrote:Well that only raises the question whom you expect Dantes not to ignore
lol

Crunchums
Forum Elf
Forum Elf

Post by Crunchums » Mon May 10, 2021 6:19 pm

Jeb Bush 2012 wrote: Mon May 10, 2021 6:10 pm welcome to my ignore list, jackass

welcome to my foes list, you fiend
have at thee!
u gotta skate

Crunchums
Forum Elf
Forum Elf

Post by Crunchums » Mon May 10, 2021 6:24 pm

Dantes wrote:The ignore list is poorly implemented and breeds FOMO as it currently stands. It didn't work for me, I ended up clicking on the ignored posts.

Ideally the way it should be implemented is that when you ignore someone they cannot see your posts, and their posts are completely suppressed for you.

Once I ignore CBF (by way of example) he never should have the ability to interact with me. At all, until I decide to remove the ignore.
i disagree that it should work that way (can they see posts made by people who quote you? and even if they can't, still gonna be weird when people are talking to you without quoting you)
but i am sympathetic to FOMO / it not working for you. i definitely click on ignored posts plenty.
u gotta skate

Dantes
Typewriter Monkey
Typewriter Monkey

Post by Dantes » Mon May 10, 2021 6:24 pm

Khaos wrote: Mon May 10, 2021 6:19 pm
Doug wrote:Well that only raises the question whom you expect Dantes not to ignore
lol
I wouldn't ignore Jack, [you], or anyone else who regularly posts here. I also don't think you can ignore administrators. After that, it's hard to say who might have been left.
Pour like Hemingway's last call.

Crunchums
Forum Elf
Forum Elf

Post by Crunchums » Mon May 10, 2021 6:25 pm

Doug wrote: Mon May 10, 2021 6:14 pm I just saw "irregardless" on GG and wondered how Crunchums would react
gritting my teeth >: [
u gotta skate

Dantes
Typewriter Monkey
Typewriter Monkey

Post by Dantes » Mon May 10, 2021 6:25 pm

Crunchums wrote: Mon May 10, 2021 6:24 pm
Dantes wrote:The ignore list is poorly implemented and breeds FOMO as it currently stands. It didn't work for me, I ended up clicking on the ignored posts.

Once I ignore CBF (by way of example) he never should have the ability to interact with me. At all, until I decide to remove the ignore.
i disagree that it should work that way (can they see posts made by people who quote you? and even if they can't, still gonna be weird when people are talking to you without quoting you)
but i am sympathetic to FOMO / it not working for you. i definitely click on ignored posts plenty.
Why couldn't it work that way? When you block people on twitter/facebook they can't see you.

Crunchums
Forum Elf
Forum Elf

Post by Crunchums » Mon May 10, 2021 6:28 pm

technically it could, just like i said i think it would be weird in practice to have them see all of everyone else's posts that are about your posts but not your posts. like a conversation with a hole in it
u gotta skate

Grakthis
Sentient Keyboard
Sentient Keyboard

Post by Grakthis » Wed May 12, 2021 5:01 pm

Crunchums wrote: Mon May 10, 2021 6:28 pm technically it could, just like i said i think it would be weird in practice to have them see all of everyone else's posts that are about your posts but not your posts. like a conversation with a hole in it
This is how it works in overwatch voice chat. I mute someone in voice and they can't hear me either.
:grakiswrong:

Khaos
Forum Elf

Post by Khaos » Wed May 12, 2021 5:02 pm

that's fine for video games though

it might be fine for sufficiently large communities too, i dunno

Jeb Bush 2012
Posting Automaton
Posting Automaton

Post by Jeb Bush 2012 » Wed May 12, 2021 5:30 pm

the big advantage of this style of forum is that linear threads are a lot easier to follow than the horrible branching trees you get with twitter or whatever, which in turn means the cost of making some parts of the conversation invisible are higher

Dantes
Typewriter Monkey
Typewriter Monkey

Post by Dantes » Wed May 12, 2021 8:09 pm

I had the second round this morning.

It wiped me out.

Khaos
Forum Elf

Post by Khaos » Wed May 12, 2021 8:15 pm

congratulations on your new found indestructibility

seathesee
Sentient Keyboard
Sentient Keyboard

Post by seathesee » Wed May 12, 2021 9:55 pm

Dantes wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 8:09 pm I had the second round this morning.

It wiped me out.
i got sick for about 18 hours.

i went to bed that night feeling fine. woke up in a sort of fever dream state. had flu like symptoms until the next afternoon, then felt fine. it was kind of bizarre, but not terrible. luckily i was already not working that day.
with love, your good friend, seathesee

Dantes
Typewriter Monkey
Typewriter Monkey

Post by Dantes » Thu May 13, 2021 12:34 pm

seathesee wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 9:55 pm
Dantes wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 8:09 pm I had the second round this morning.

It wiped me out.
i got sick for about 18 hours.

i went to bed that night feeling fine. woke up in a sort of fever dream state. had flu like symptoms until the next afternoon, then felt fine. it was kind of bizarre, but not terrible. luckily i was already not working that day.
I slept for about nine hours last night. I still feel a little achy, but I do not feel as run down as I did yesterday.

Blissful
"I don’t believe that we will lose life or have to discard cards ourselves."
Sentient Keyboard

Post by Blissful » Thu May 13, 2021 1:42 pm

Dantes wrote: Mon May 10, 2021 6:11 pmIdeally the way it should be implemented is that when you ignore someone they cannot see your posts, and their posts are completely suppressed for you.
introducing this feature to a traditional forum kind of breaks the website i think

Blissful
Sentient Keyboard

Post by Blissful » Thu May 13, 2021 1:43 pm

its implementable in a coding sense but i think the consequences if the feature is used widely are kind of disastrous for the forum's usability

Blissful
Sentient Keyboard

Post by Blissful » Thu May 13, 2021 1:44 pm

Dantes wrote: Mon May 10, 2021 6:24 pm
Khaos wrote: Mon May 10, 2021 6:19 pm
lol
I wouldn't ignore Jack, [you], or anyone else who regularly posts here. I also don't think you can ignore administrators. After that, it's hard to say who might have been left.
viashino is epic. gotta read that guy's posts

Blissful
Sentient Keyboard

Post by Blissful » Thu May 13, 2021 1:44 pm

averine too

Dantes
Typewriter Monkey
Typewriter Monkey

Post by Dantes » Thu May 13, 2021 2:17 pm

Blissful wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 1:43 pm its implementable in a coding sense but i think the consequences if the feature is used widely are kind of disastrous for the forum's usability
I think that says quite a lot about the viability of the community.

Blissful
Sentient Keyboard

Post by Blissful » Thu May 13, 2021 2:39 pm

Dantes wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 2:17 pm
Blissful wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 1:43 pm its implementable in a coding sense but i think the consequences if the feature is used widely are kind of disastrous for the forum's usability
I think that says quite a lot about the viability of the community.
i think such a feature would be harmful to more or less any forum, even this one

there's certainly degrees to it, some forums would have it worse than others, but i'm not around to inspect the state of GG to know how badly it'd destroy the place

Blissful
Sentient Keyboard

Post by Blissful » Thu May 13, 2021 2:41 pm

although my gut feeling is that it'd essentially create a mirror universe accessible only by people speaking to/not speaking to jack

Dantes
Typewriter Monkey
Typewriter Monkey

Post by Dantes » Thu May 13, 2021 2:51 pm

Blissful wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 2:41 pm although my gut feeling is that it'd essentially create a mirror universe accessible only by people speaking to/not speaking to jack
Now? I have no idea.

Personally there's only one person in the two decades we've been posting that I'd have used it on.

Skeletor
How'd you know that loving kittens is my one defining trait?
Forum Elf

Post by Skeletor » Thu May 13, 2021 3:38 pm

I've used a small forum that had that feature, they called it squelching. I think it was somewhat lightly used and it was sweet there
wow, [you]. that all sounds terrible. i hope it gets better for you

Blissful
Sentient Keyboard

Post by Blissful » Thu May 13, 2021 4:32 pm

Skeletor wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 3:38 pmthey called it squelching.
and that's the tea okay what if we add the feature, but instead of giving it a simple name like that we give it a really overwrought one like its a high level rpg incantation

Blissful
Sentient Keyboard

Post by Blissful » Thu May 13, 2021 4:32 pm

banishment.. this WORLD!!

Fry Guy
Cardboard Robot
Cardboard Robot

Post by Fry Guy » Thu May 13, 2021 4:41 pm

I curse thee to an eternity within the Ṣ̶̢̡̛̛̛̛̛̠̺͉͕̼̖̰̙͙̻͕̙̞̠̘̮̹͙̳͓̫̰̞̗̫̞͂̍̅̍́̉̓͋͊̆͂͆̈́̎͆̆͋̾̽͛͂̌̈́͌̾̀̎̒̔̑̄̏̿̐͑̂͐̊̒̈͌́̈́̑͐̆̈́̄͊̌̎̓̾̓̍̓̅́͛̈̆̓̽̆͗̓́̒̃͐̈́̐̂̇̀̈́͋̽̌̐̔̓͌̽̎͑̄̐́̿̿́͗̔́̐͒̎̓̄̇̈́͂̅̀̐̆̑̂͛̈́͑̊́͌̀̋̈́̆̑̀̅͐̿̾̈́́͌̇́̄͒͗̊̀̐͐̈̋̽̚͘͘͘̚͘̚͘̕̕̕̚̕̚̕͘̚̚͠͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͝ḩ̴̡̨̨̢̡̭̫̰̰̣̭̫̹̝̭̠͔͈̜̘͖̙̞͉̙̫͙̜̖͖̝̖̤̣̹̜͔̻̄̄̐͗̈́̽̆̒̇̔̄̈̓͋̌̽͑̕̕̚͜͝͝͝ͅǎ̸̢̨̧̡̡̢̛̛̛̛̛̺̪̜̣̯̯̗̯͙̦͓̬̙͕͈̗̭̝̳̰̖͖̭͈͓̩͎̗̘̗̹̞̱̞̣̻̦̗̮̣͓̥͔̲̲̮̥̯̞́͒̽̅̈̽͒͑̈́̔̈̀̇̔͒̃̀͑͑̋̈́͒̍̀̽̏̐̅̋̾̂̆͌̈́̾͐̑̑̍̇̔̃̎̔̉͒̀̀͐̉̀̓̌̽͛̉̑̓͒̽̉̑̈́̆̋̍͗̌̎̅̈́͛̆͑̂̌̓́̾͑͌̓̽́̂͐̂̅͒͒̒̎̀͒̇͗̂͊̎͒̈́̄̾͗̃́̅͋̊͂͐̒̇̽̑̀̇͑̑͛̈̄̈́͋̀͋̓̄̀̀͊̃̐́͋̃͐̏̒͋̎̓̔̂̀̾̃͋͒̆̎̀́̃̿́͛̐͐̔̽͌̔̐̽̈́̀̌̐̒̽͂̆͒̓̆̍͊̾̃̕̚̚̕̕̚̚̚̕̕͘͜͜͜͝͝͠͠͠͝͝͠͝͠͠͠͝͠͝͠͠͠͝͠ͅͅḑ̴̡̨̨̨̧̡̢̧̨̢̡̧̧̨̡̨̡̢̡̨̢̨̛̛̛̫̞̠̻͙̮̯̙̗̞͈̦̫̗͇̮̭̦̩̹͙̩̫̭͓̝̲̣̭̫̮͖̖̥̰̦̺͖̱̱̥̖̫͔̥͕̫̱̼͚͖̝̠̱͖̩͖̯͈̠̖͖͓̮͙̱̟̻̳͇̪̜͎̖̙̭͇͚͙̣̘̪̮͎̪͓̹̜͚̱̥̰̻̩͍͙͕̞̞̱̹͍̖͇͙̥̥̦̙̹̠̤̺̮͈̟̠͎͔̮͈̮̱̠̤̪͚̙͉̞̞̤͔̦͍̤̟̹̠̮̘̟̲̹̟̪͉̮̙̲̱̞̱̱͇̜̰̥̳̪͙̞̜̻͓̤̋̈́̇̒̎͑̈̓͛̉̏̇̔̈͛͆̃͐͐́͋̃͊̔́̒͛͆̑̂͗̃͆̃͂̿͌͑̍̎̓̏́̊͛̾͐̃͋̌̉̀́̍̌̄͐̾̃̅̾͊̅̋̎̋̄̇͛͆̇̊̓͛͊̒̌̉̇̏̆̀̄̀̍̐̌̅͆̊͊͋͂̈̈̑̋̂͆͊̅͊̈́̇́͋̄̄̾́̅͛͆̄̿͋̄͛̊̑̓͒̕͘̚̕̚̚̕͘̕̚̕̕͜͜͜͜͝͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͠͠ͅͅͅơ̷̧̡̢̢̨̡̧̡̡̧̧̢̛̛̙͖͚͖̞̹̙̰̺̯̪̤̼̫̳͇̬͇̗͙̲͔̯̗̟͇̳̜̝̫͕̹͈̖͙͔̰̖̳͔͇̪͍̲̱̟͇̲͎͉̰̼͕͎̺̭̞̩̬̮̯͇̺̠̬̳̙̹̖̮̺̹̣̟̮̭̣̪̲̩͉̠̱̺̯̠̣̤̞̱̩̭̗̳̝͍̻̙͓͚̭͉̣͖͔̥̙̝̼͖͎̗̮͓̺̈́͌́̒͛̑̈́͆̅̓̊̾͂͛́̈͆͋͗̄̽̄́̓̓̈́͑̀̏̂͐̐̈̏̍̆̊̾͛́̐̒́́̓̑͑̉̽̂́͒͋͊̓͒̏̈́̎́̃̓̄͒̀͛͆͊͊̿͘̚̕̕͘̕̚̕̚̕͜͜͜͜͝͝͠͝͝͝w̷̨̢̧̡̧̢̧̡̡̨̨̨̛̗̳̯̝̹̮̥͙̮͈̝̻͙̮̫͕̣̗̫͕̦̳͔̳̫̞̣̣̻̲̦̬̫̜̩̰̺̭̥͖͍͉͚͖͔̼̫̮̣̠̬̻͚̣̹̟̰̣̫̻͓͓̜͙̲̜͕͕̹͕͕͙͍͙̗̜̤̮̫̭̼̞͉̬̤̹̰̯̩̦̞̙̩͚̲̮̟̣͇̣̰̥̻̘̖͈̟̞̟͖̖͇͕̳̥͎͙̣̹̤̬̘̝̻̟͉̙̘͍͈͖̩̺̠̘̟̼̬̮̥̻̮̳̪͍͎̻̺̬̥͉̤̖͙͕̣̰̮͖͈͓̩̤̭͔̞͍̦̘̳̯̯̓͒̈̒̑̉̂̍́͌̀͊̒̓̒͒͊͛̈́̒̾̈̊͋͊̅̅̿͑̒̀͌̌́̇̔͆̌̓̔̔͗͊̌͋̍̌̏̓̈́͛̈́̇̏͛̆̈́͛̆̎̾̍̄̀̆͌̓̒̿̃̈́͐̐͆̌̎̌͋̾̆̃͒̈̓̊͐̍̓͛̾̐̀͘͘̕̕͘̕̚͜͜͝͝͝͝ͅͅͅͅͅ ̷̡̢̢̨̨̡̡̢̧̡̡̡̨̢̢̨̢̨̢̧̨̡̢̡̛̛͍̫̼͔̝̼̦̳̺̤̮̞̤̝̦͔̙̹̯̭̗͔͎̞̘̥̹̣̲̗̙͍̖̺̠̥͎̦̥̘̻̟̰̱̘̮͎͔̟̖̙̹̫͉̱͚̘̜̦̥̫̝͈̲̩̻̯̯͓̥̣͓͎̟̻̭͍̪̟̝̪̯̫̟̪̠̮̘͔͕͇̞̻̬̦͍̮̜͇̲̩͕̻͚̲̦͓̯̤̜͔͙̪̱̼̪̮̣͓̬̮̦̗̣̪̤̠̯̗͎̹̻̝͍̺̝̤̞͉̞͔̩̥͕̺̖͈͈̗͖̬̟̜̩̦̱̲̝̻̲̗̗̪̳̫̼̬̫̱͕̖̬͙̟̗͇͇͉̟͈̦̟̜̖̫͕̝͍͕̙̼̮̺̖͚̩̩̩͚͔̮̹͕̣̗͙͔̪̭͓̞̩̦̙̼͖̮͈̬̱̻̖̱̱̮̦̙̲͕̗̙̻̉̓̏̅̈́̆̐̅̓̋͊̑̔̿̓̑̄͒̏̄̉́́̔̇̑̓̓̐̎͒̽̌͛͊́͗̔̀͗̑̈́́͆͒̄̔͋͆̄̈́͊͆̂̔̆̅̏͑̈̆̃͑͆̓͗̃͂̐̊͛͗́͆̍͆͑̑̑͂̽́́̈̃͒̆̈́̉̆̋̔̆̅̊̓̓̏́͑͐̅̅̈́̓̈́̅̒͒̔͗̂͛̒͐̇̒̃͐̃́́͛̆̿̇̎́͐̿̔̅̌̔̒͛̀̈́̓͐̓̽͂́̃̒̓̅͐͐̿̀̓̔̄͂̌̃̄̔̀͆̅̑̓̽̄̆̆̀̋̊̓̋̒̽̋̿̀̈́́̈́͑̓̈́͒̕͘̚̕̚͘̚͘̚͘̕̚͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͠͠͠͠͝͝͠͠͝͝ͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅṘ̶̨̧̢̨̡̡̡̡̨̘̘͈̦͇̙̳͎̳̲͇̺͕̯͎̦͈͔̦̠̘̦̙͓̫͉͈͔̞͙̻̞̝͕͙̤̫̣͎̻̪̗̰̫͓̺̖̦̱̦̭̮̭̙͍͎̰̟̳̣̲̥̘̬͚͔̗͇͙͍͙̘͈̠̫̘͎̖̩̹̯̪͈̰͎͉̻͍̗̹̺̯̮̲̘̝̣͈̗͈̄̈̅̈́́͐̅̒̅̎́͗̿̃̓́͑̇̒̆̂͐̽̿̀̄̈̏̎́̐́̈́̓̑̓̉̆͐̇̐̐͌̿͋̈̐̊̀͊̈́̂͋̀̉̔̂̒͐͌̄̔̓͌̅̏̽̀̔̀͆̂̑͑͗͒̕̚͘͘̕͘͘̕͘͜͠͠͠͝͝ͅͅͅͅͅę̶̛̛̛̲̗͍͉̻͕̰̩̼̪̳̲̖̠͚̘̯͍̳̲̙̙̞̬̻̟̗̻̩̐̿̿̍̏̿͐̆̿̈́̒̀͑͆͗̈̋̔̀̀́̈́̅͋͛͊͌̎͆̈́͒̀̈̐̏̔̀̆͛̀̉̅͗̀̀̆̃̏̂̊͛̑̊̐͛́̋̿͛̀̽̿́̈́͑́̀͆͆̒̈͘̕̕͜͝͠͠͠͠͝͝͝͝à̵̧̧̨̨̡̛̛̛͖͚̣͙̰̦̙͔̖̮͍͍̼̫̯͇͚̲͕͎̹̺̹̝̻̦̻͚̫͍̭͒̈́̿̒̾͛̅̌͛̿͒̊̆̉͗̄͒̎̓̾͛̌̀̍͌̿̈́̎͑̒̋̾̈́̾̑̊͋̓̂̏́̈́̔̎̇̓͋͒͛̓̂̿̔̆̉͋̈́̆͒̈́͊̓͛́̑̔̏̽̌̿̽̍̎̀͌̅͗͐̇̏́̄̓̓̎̈́͂̌̒̀̋̈́̂̈́̓̓̒͗͌͆̂̌͂̅̂̎̈́̌͗̓̏̏̔̀́͗͐̒̌̈́̿̿̿̓̋̃̏̇̊̈́̈́͑̈́̍̏͐́̎̋͛̉̅̆̈́͛͊̎̓̈̌̒̉́̌͋̇̉̂̍̍̏̉̌͌̋̽̉̐̀͆́̓̔̐̈́̋͌͌͊͑͑̆̔̾̎̌̈̍̏̍̾̑̍̄̍́͆͐̍͌̓̐͗͋͌̒̎̃̒̂͆̈́̅̾̕͘̕͘͘͘̚̚̕̕͘̚̕̚̚͘̚̕͜͜͠͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͠ͅl̵̡̡̢̡̨̨̡̢̡̨̧̧̢̧̨̧̢̧̨̧̡̛̼͕͕̼̞̩̟̯̬̟̬̝̯̣̹̺͕̠̦̗͓̣̘̬͕͔͚̲̪͇̺̜̼̬̝̠̲̺̩͈̬̱̞͉͚̟͚͎͉̠̱̖̗̩̭̦͎͙̱͖̙̪̠̰̙͙̫̩̘͍͔͖̣̘͓̙͕̩̻̞͓̖̲̩̺͙͔̖̞̝̠͉͎͇̜͍̹̰̻̰̲̝̺̰̼̟̰̙̣̦͈͇̼͙̘͈̻͕̹͚̟̥̬̜̺̘̣̯͉͖̘͎̼͇̠̣̹̖̤̫̰͙̹̬̬̗͇̳̤̪͙̘̹͇͓̼̣̝̫̺̟̩͈̤̬̠̬͇̟̠̪̯̗̼̤̜͓̩̱̣̺̳͍͈͖̻̹̣͇̗͍̼͇̯̻̞̖̼͍̜̤̯̜̺͔͎̪̥͇̗̳̠̫͍͚͚͇̹̖͙͙̞̬̘̯͍̖̦͕̙̖̰̱̖̱̯͇͖͖̣͉͈͉̖̮̈́͊̔͊͌͆̈́͐̆́̀̽̄̈̓̉̎̇́̓͒̊̂̅̽̆̋̀͂̇̾̊̓̓̐͂̓͂̂̓̽̾̈́̈͐̏̃̓̈́̾͑͗̾́̆̏̓́́͋̅̅̎̓̎̋͋̊̃́͐̒̾̐͊͊̆͒͆͂̀̐̕̕̚̚͜͜͜͜͜͜͠͝ͅͅͅͅͅͅm̵̧̡̡̡̨̡̧̡̡̡̧̢̡̨̢̗̟̹͉̹̜̻͔̭̖͉͔̲͎̣̦̱̭̻̥̞͖̗͉̟̺̬͇̱̬̙̤̬̗͈̘̠͚̦͍̺̞̟͇͉̳̰̭̫̜͔͎̝̣̜͙̣̣̭͎̥̥̻̥͎͍͎̳̥̫̥͎͎͓̬̬͖̙̮̫̼̬̪̫̫̟̯̳͈̟͇͖̫̳̳̰̞͇̬̪̙͖͇̯̗̻̞̺̞͉̝͓̬̞̥̗̫̬̩̱͔̟̟͕̳̪̫̤̻̦̤̘͕̣̻̹͕͖̬̬̤̲͈̻̗̙̯͎̳̮͙̥̖̹͓̖͕̭̰͚̣͓̥͍̮̪̹̱̮̫̼̦̟̠̩̹̽̃̒̅̅̍́̇̍̓̈́͒̊̂̏͋̉̈́̈́̃̅́̑̆͛̌͐̈̊͒̔̀̈́̽̾̓̈́̾̍̍̂̿̔̈͋̆̑̊̊͐́̏́̿̐̔̀̌̎̐͌̒͗̏́̈̒̐̒̀͗͌͒̑̾̃͒̉͒́̍̾̌̊̀̇̉̍̿̒̊̎̂̚̚̕͘͘̚͜͜͝͠͠͠͠͠͝͝͠ͅͅͅͅͅͅ

Blissful
Sentient Keyboard

Post by Blissful » Fri May 14, 2021 11:06 am

Fry Guy wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 4:41 pm I curse thee to an eternity within the Ṣ̶̢̡̛̛̛̛̛̠̺͉͕̼̖̰̙͙̻͕̙̞̠̘̮̹͙̳͓̫̰̞̗̫̞͂̍̅̍́̉̓͋͊̆͂͆̈́̎͆̆͋̾̽͛͂̌̈́͌̾̀̎̒̔̑̄̏̿̐͑̂͐̊̒̈͌́̈́̑͐̆̈́̄͊̌̎̓̾̓̍̓̅́͛̈̆̓̽̆͗̓́̒̃͐̈́̐̂̇̀̈́͋̽̌̐̔̓͌̽̎͑̄̐́̿̿́͗̔́̐͒̎̓̄̇̈́͂̅̀̐̆̑̂͛̈́͑̊́͌̀̋̈́̆̑̀̅͐̿̾̈́́͌̇́̄͒͗̊̀̐͐̈̋̽̚͘͘͘̚͘̚͘̕̕̕̚̕̚̕͘̚̚͠͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͝ḩ̴̡̨̨̢̡̭̫̰̰̣̭̫̹̝̭̠͔͈̜̘͖̙̞͉̙̫͙̜̖͖̝̖̤̣̹̜͔̻̄̄̐͗̈́̽̆̒̇̔̄̈̓͋̌̽͑̕̕̚͜͝͝͝ͅǎ̸̢̨̧̡̡̢̛̛̛̛̛̺̪̜̣̯̯̗̯͙̦͓̬̙͕͈̗̭̝̳̰̖͖̭͈͓̩͎̗̘̗̹̞̱̞̣̻̦̗̮̣͓̥͔̲̲̮̥̯̞́͒̽̅̈̽͒͑̈́̔̈̀̇̔͒̃̀͑͑̋̈́͒̍̀̽̏̐̅̋̾̂̆͌̈́̾͐̑̑̍̇̔̃̎̔̉͒̀̀͐̉̀̓̌̽͛̉̑̓͒̽̉̑̈́̆̋̍͗̌̎̅̈́͛̆͑̂̌̓́̾͑͌̓̽́̂͐̂̅͒͒̒̎̀͒̇͗̂͊̎͒̈́̄̾͗̃́̅͋̊͂͐̒̇̽̑̀̇͑̑͛̈̄̈́͋̀͋̓̄̀̀͊̃̐́͋̃͐̏̒͋̎̓̔̂̀̾̃͋͒̆̎̀́̃̿́͛̐͐̔̽͌̔̐̽̈́̀̌̐̒̽͂̆͒̓̆̍͊̾̃̕̚̚̕̕̚̚̚̕̕͘͜͜͜͝͝͠͠͠͝͝͠͝͠͠͠͝͠͝͠͠͠͝͠ͅͅḑ̴̡̨̨̨̧̡̢̧̨̢̡̧̧̨̡̨̡̢̡̨̢̨̛̛̛̫̞̠̻͙̮̯̙̗̞͈̦̫̗͇̮̭̦̩̹͙̩̫̭͓̝̲̣̭̫̮͖̖̥̰̦̺͖̱̱̥̖̫͔̥͕̫̱̼͚͖̝̠̱͖̩͖̯͈̠̖͖͓̮͙̱̟̻̳͇̪̜͎̖̙̭͇͚͙̣̘̪̮͎̪͓̹̜͚̱̥̰̻̩͍͙͕̞̞̱̹͍̖͇͙̥̥̦̙̹̠̤̺̮͈̟̠͎͔̮͈̮̱̠̤̪͚̙͉̞̞̤͔̦͍̤̟̹̠̮̘̟̲̹̟̪͉̮̙̲̱̞̱̱͇̜̰̥̳̪͙̞̜̻͓̤̋̈́̇̒̎͑̈̓͛̉̏̇̔̈͛͆̃͐͐́͋̃͊̔́̒͛͆̑̂͗̃͆̃͂̿͌͑̍̎̓̏́̊͛̾͐̃͋̌̉̀́̍̌̄͐̾̃̅̾͊̅̋̎̋̄̇͛͆̇̊̓͛͊̒̌̉̇̏̆̀̄̀̍̐̌̅͆̊͊͋͂̈̈̑̋̂͆͊̅͊̈́̇́͋̄̄̾́̅͛͆̄̿͋̄͛̊̑̓͒̕͘̚̕̚̚̕͘̕̚̕̕͜͜͜͜͝͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͠͠ͅͅͅơ̷̧̡̢̢̨̡̧̡̡̧̧̢̛̛̙͖͚͖̞̹̙̰̺̯̪̤̼̫̳͇̬͇̗͙̲͔̯̗̟͇̳̜̝̫͕̹͈̖͙͔̰̖̳͔͇̪͍̲̱̟͇̲͎͉̰̼͕͎̺̭̞̩̬̮̯͇̺̠̬̳̙̹̖̮̺̹̣̟̮̭̣̪̲̩͉̠̱̺̯̠̣̤̞̱̩̭̗̳̝͍̻̙͓͚̭͉̣͖͔̥̙̝̼͖͎̗̮͓̺̈́͌́̒͛̑̈́͆̅̓̊̾͂͛́̈͆͋͗̄̽̄́̓̓̈́͑̀̏̂͐̐̈̏̍̆̊̾͛́̐̒́́̓̑͑̉̽̂́͒͋͊̓͒̏̈́̎́̃̓̄͒̀͛͆͊͊̿͘̚̕̕͘̕̚̕̚̕͜͜͜͜͝͝͠͝͝͝w̷̨̢̧̡̧̢̧̡̡̨̨̨̛̗̳̯̝̹̮̥͙̮͈̝̻͙̮̫͕̣̗̫͕̦̳͔̳̫̞̣̣̻̲̦̬̫̜̩̰̺̭̥͖͍͉͚͖͔̼̫̮̣̠̬̻͚̣̹̟̰̣̫̻͓͓̜͙̲̜͕͕̹͕͕͙͍͙̗̜̤̮̫̭̼̞͉̬̤̹̰̯̩̦̞̙̩͚̲̮̟̣͇̣̰̥̻̘̖͈̟̞̟͖̖͇͕̳̥͎͙̣̹̤̬̘̝̻̟͉̙̘͍͈͖̩̺̠̘̟̼̬̮̥̻̮̳̪͍͎̻̺̬̥͉̤̖͙͕̣̰̮͖͈͓̩̤̭͔̞͍̦̘̳̯̯̓͒̈̒̑̉̂̍́͌̀͊̒̓̒͒͊͛̈́̒̾̈̊͋͊̅̅̿͑̒̀͌̌́̇̔͆̌̓̔̔͗͊̌͋̍̌̏̓̈́͛̈́̇̏͛̆̈́͛̆̎̾̍̄̀̆͌̓̒̿̃̈́͐̐͆̌̎̌͋̾̆̃͒̈̓̊͐̍̓͛̾̐̀͘͘̕̕͘̕̚͜͜͝͝͝͝ͅͅͅͅͅ ̷̡̢̢̨̨̡̡̢̧̡̡̡̨̢̢̨̢̨̢̧̨̡̢̡̛̛͍̫̼͔̝̼̦̳̺̤̮̞̤̝̦͔̙̹̯̭̗͔͎̞̘̥̹̣̲̗̙͍̖̺̠̥͎̦̥̘̻̟̰̱̘̮͎͔̟̖̙̹̫͉̱͚̘̜̦̥̫̝͈̲̩̻̯̯͓̥̣͓͎̟̻̭͍̪̟̝̪̯̫̟̪̠̮̘͔͕͇̞̻̬̦͍̮̜͇̲̩͕̻͚̲̦͓̯̤̜͔͙̪̱̼̪̮̣͓̬̮̦̗̣̪̤̠̯̗͎̹̻̝͍̺̝̤̞͉̞͔̩̥͕̺̖͈͈̗͖̬̟̜̩̦̱̲̝̻̲̗̗̪̳̫̼̬̫̱͕̖̬͙̟̗͇͇͉̟͈̦̟̜̖̫͕̝͍͕̙̼̮̺̖͚̩̩̩͚͔̮̹͕̣̗͙͔̪̭͓̞̩̦̙̼͖̮͈̬̱̻̖̱̱̮̦̙̲͕̗̙̻̉̓̏̅̈́̆̐̅̓̋͊̑̔̿̓̑̄͒̏̄̉́́̔̇̑̓̓̐̎͒̽̌͛͊́͗̔̀͗̑̈́́͆͒̄̔͋͆̄̈́͊͆̂̔̆̅̏͑̈̆̃͑͆̓͗̃͂̐̊͛͗́͆̍͆͑̑̑͂̽́́̈̃͒̆̈́̉̆̋̔̆̅̊̓̓̏́͑͐̅̅̈́̓̈́̅̒͒̔͗̂͛̒͐̇̒̃͐̃́́͛̆̿̇̎́͐̿̔̅̌̔̒͛̀̈́̓͐̓̽͂́̃̒̓̅͐͐̿̀̓̔̄͂̌̃̄̔̀͆̅̑̓̽̄̆̆̀̋̊̓̋̒̽̋̿̀̈́́̈́͑̓̈́͒̕͘̚̕̚͘̚͘̚͘̕̚͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͠͠͠͠͝͝͠͠͝͝ͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅṘ̶̨̧̢̨̡̡̡̡̨̘̘͈̦͇̙̳͎̳̲͇̺͕̯͎̦͈͔̦̠̘̦̙͓̫͉͈͔̞͙̻̞̝͕͙̤̫̣͎̻̪̗̰̫͓̺̖̦̱̦̭̮̭̙͍͎̰̟̳̣̲̥̘̬͚͔̗͇͙͍͙̘͈̠̫̘͎̖̩̹̯̪͈̰͎͉̻͍̗̹̺̯̮̲̘̝̣͈̗͈̄̈̅̈́́͐̅̒̅̎́͗̿̃̓́͑̇̒̆̂͐̽̿̀̄̈̏̎́̐́̈́̓̑̓̉̆͐̇̐̐͌̿͋̈̐̊̀͊̈́̂͋̀̉̔̂̒͐͌̄̔̓͌̅̏̽̀̔̀͆̂̑͑͗͒̕̚͘͘̕͘͘̕͘͜͠͠͠͝͝ͅͅͅͅͅę̶̛̛̛̲̗͍͉̻͕̰̩̼̪̳̲̖̠͚̘̯͍̳̲̙̙̞̬̻̟̗̻̩̐̿̿̍̏̿͐̆̿̈́̒̀͑͆͗̈̋̔̀̀́̈́̅͋͛͊͌̎͆̈́͒̀̈̐̏̔̀̆͛̀̉̅͗̀̀̆̃̏̂̊͛̑̊̐͛́̋̿͛̀̽̿́̈́͑́̀͆͆̒̈͘̕̕͜͝͠͠͠͠͝͝͝͝à̵̧̧̨̨̡̛̛̛͖͚̣͙̰̦̙͔̖̮͍͍̼̫̯͇͚̲͕͎̹̺̹̝̻̦̻͚̫͍̭͒̈́̿̒̾͛̅̌͛̿͒̊̆̉͗̄͒̎̓̾͛̌̀̍͌̿̈́̎͑̒̋̾̈́̾̑̊͋̓̂̏́̈́̔̎̇̓͋͒͛̓̂̿̔̆̉͋̈́̆͒̈́͊̓͛́̑̔̏̽̌̿̽̍̎̀͌̅͗͐̇̏́̄̓̓̎̈́͂̌̒̀̋̈́̂̈́̓̓̒͗͌͆̂̌͂̅̂̎̈́̌͗̓̏̏̔̀́͗͐̒̌̈́̿̿̿̓̋̃̏̇̊̈́̈́͑̈́̍̏͐́̎̋͛̉̅̆̈́͛͊̎̓̈̌̒̉́̌͋̇̉̂̍̍̏̉̌͌̋̽̉̐̀͆́̓̔̐̈́̋͌͌͊͑͑̆̔̾̎̌̈̍̏̍̾̑̍̄̍́͆͐̍͌̓̐͗͋͌̒̎̃̒̂͆̈́̅̾̕͘̕͘͘͘̚̚̕̕͘̚̕̚̚͘̚̕͜͜͠͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͠ͅl̵̡̡̢̡̨̨̡̢̡̨̧̧̢̧̨̧̢̧̨̧̡̛̼͕͕̼̞̩̟̯̬̟̬̝̯̣̹̺͕̠̦̗͓̣̘̬͕͔͚̲̪͇̺̜̼̬̝̠̲̺̩͈̬̱̞͉͚̟͚͎͉̠̱̖̗̩̭̦͎͙̱͖̙̪̠̰̙͙̫̩̘͍͔͖̣̘͓̙͕̩̻̞͓̖̲̩̺͙͔̖̞̝̠͉͎͇̜͍̹̰̻̰̲̝̺̰̼̟̰̙̣̦͈͇̼͙̘͈̻͕̹͚̟̥̬̜̺̘̣̯͉͖̘͎̼͇̠̣̹̖̤̫̰͙̹̬̬̗͇̳̤̪͙̘̹͇͓̼̣̝̫̺̟̩͈̤̬̠̬͇̟̠̪̯̗̼̤̜͓̩̱̣̺̳͍͈͖̻̹̣͇̗͍̼͇̯̻̞̖̼͍̜̤̯̜̺͔͎̪̥͇̗̳̠̫͍͚͚͇̹̖͙͙̞̬̘̯͍̖̦͕̙̖̰̱̖̱̯͇͖͖̣͉͈͉̖̮̈́͊̔͊͌͆̈́͐̆́̀̽̄̈̓̉̎̇́̓͒̊̂̅̽̆̋̀͂̇̾̊̓̓̐͂̓͂̂̓̽̾̈́̈͐̏̃̓̈́̾͑͗̾́̆̏̓́́͋̅̅̎̓̎̋͋̊̃́͐̒̾̐͊͊̆͒͆͂̀̐̕̕̚̚͜͜͜͜͜͜͠͝ͅͅͅͅͅͅm̵̧̡̡̡̨̡̧̡̡̡̧̢̡̨̢̗̟̹͉̹̜̻͔̭̖͉͔̲͎̣̦̱̭̻̥̞͖̗͉̟̺̬͇̱̬̙̤̬̗͈̘̠͚̦͍̺̞̟͇͉̳̰̭̫̜͔͎̝̣̜͙̣̣̭͎̥̥̻̥͎͍͎̳̥̫̥͎͎͓̬̬͖̙̮̫̼̬̪̫̫̟̯̳͈̟͇͖̫̳̳̰̞͇̬̪̙͖͇̯̗̻̞̺̞͉̝͓̬̞̥̗̫̬̩̱͔̟̟͕̳̪̫̤̻̦̤̘͕̣̻̹͕͖̬̬̤̲͈̻̗̙̯͎̳̮͙̥̖̹͓̖͕̭̰͚̣͓̥͍̮̪̹̱̮̫̼̦̟̠̩̹̽̃̒̅̅̍́̇̍̓̈́͒̊̂̏͋̉̈́̈́̃̅́̑̆͛̌͐̈̊͒̔̀̈́̽̾̓̈́̾̍̍̂̿̔̈͋̆̑̊̊͐́̏́̿̐̔̀̌̎̐͌̒͗̏́̈̒̐̒̀͗͌͒̑̾̃͒̉͒́̍̾̌̊̀̇̉̍̿̒̊̎̂̚̚̕͘͘̚͜͜͝͠͠͠͠͠͝͝͠ͅͅͅͅͅͅ
now we're cooking

Crunchums
Forum Elf
Forum Elf

Post by Crunchums » Sat May 15, 2021 10:01 pm

got my 2nd shot today, woooooo
u gotta skate