Русский текст

We can change anything but the name
Blissful
"I don’t believe that we will lose life or have to discard cards ourselves."
Sentient Keyboard

Re: Русский текст

Post by Blissful » Sun Mar 20, 2022 11:18 pm

Also apparently Hungary is banned or something? Please let Ashenai into the forums.

Luna
...but history refused to change

Post by Luna » Mon Mar 21, 2022 2:17 am

there's apparently these services where these like the, uh, firms, i guess? i'm not sure what you'd call them, get people, humans, to look at captures and things like that, and then to have them figure them out. then they sell those lists or just use them themself to do seo nonsense and stuff.

gaming forums is actually a huge business despite forums being antiquated because we're amazing for fucking with seo shit. it used to be that you just put a bunch of keywords in invisible text on the bottom of your webpage, and then a search engine would be like, whoa, all the keywords! if someone searches for that we'll send thm there. but then google came in and changed it all up with "engagement." that's why they're a better search engine, sort of. see google is smart enough to know if <thing> is getting any attention or interaction and then that gets weighted

like, it's one thing to just have a website that is like, oh, link, but it's another thing entirely to have a link in a website with engagement, nevermind that link itself getting engagement like someone quoting it orposting in the thread with it. this part ima bit fuzzier on because who cares if there's a fucking link in a forum that no one ever interacts with but google isn't like sentient going oh this is antiquated and stupid and obviously spam

Luna

Post by Luna » Mon Mar 21, 2022 2:20 am

and the penis thing was kind of bad because i guess you can just put into bots or whatever to just copy and paste words from the question and then punch that in because that's a pretty common thing i guess. now i think even if you hired somebody it probably wouldnt get guessed unless they got like a reallynerdy guy in a third world, who'd be doing this since it pays like a nickle

but then on top of that ive blocked china russia which is most of i guess the seo fucking firm bot company stuff. if i were to drop our htaccess file we'd balloon back up to 500 guests. unable to register accounts but still here hammering the website

anyway, i say all of that because maybe i blocked hungary? maybe our service provider has blocked russia for some virtue points and then even though hungary is countries over

Luna

Post by Luna » Mon Mar 21, 2022 2:20 am

looking at our control panel everything is like perfectly fine and everyone else can access it fine. this legitimately might just be a problem on his pc, but just one website going down is so weird. it happens, though, i guess

Rylinks
her skirt got quite a lot smaller,
but her heart is still the same
size it was before
Forum Elf

Post by Rylinks » Mon Mar 21, 2022 2:21 am

the dumb solution is whitelisting ashenai's IPs specifically

Khaos
They should have sent a poet.
Forum Elf